The laboratories of the departments of Biochemistry and Cell Biology perform various tests for patients of both general practitioners and specialists. There is an agreement with the State Health Insurance fund (SZF) for the (partial) reimbursement of the following tests: ANF, prenatal karyotyping, postnatal karyotyping, bone marrow karyotyping and immunofluorescence. A personal contribution is also charged for these tests.
Documents to show:
- A referral from your doctor
- A letter of guarantee (if applicable)
- Your valid SZF insurance card
- Your ID card
- Monday – Thursday from 07:15 – 15:00
- Friday from 07:15 – 14.30.
For more information about the tests, please call 441007 ext. 635/643 (Biochemistry department) or ext. 610 (department of Cell Biology).